Who doesn’t love training videos? I am grateful to be a member of the Internet generation where study is made quick and easy. Especially when dealing with software, it’s really nice to be able to watch a short tutorial to get unstuck. For the sake of reaffirming Epicom’s consulting capabilities – simplifying life for its clients, and essentially freeing up time so that there is more room to focus on their primary business needs – we have decided to create a series of easily accessible “Tips and Tricks” videos that demonstrate how to best take advantage of the system. They are meant to be short and sweet, quickly giving viewers the tools they seek. Today, Anthony came in early to lay down the first take of the training series, which explores the components of the Studio function within SugarCRM. Needless to say, watching him navigate through Sugar while voicing his actions proved to be educational for me as well. So far in Studio, I know how to create and customize fields and how to manage layouts. We are shooting the second take tomorrow bright and early, and my goal is to have the videos edited and posted before the end of the week. I’ll be proficient with Studio in no time.
Tag Archives: create fields
- Give CRM access to customers, vendors, or partners without adding licenses by using a Portal! epicom.com/solutions/port… 11 hours ago
- @AustinBusinessJournal shares 18 legal mistakes business owners make that can cripple their companies! bizjournals.com/bizjournals/ho… 12 hours ago
- RT @hootsuite: More “sexting” + more ads - Top 5 social media trends of 2014: ow.ly/rEefY HootSuite's CEO via @fortunemagazine 13 hours ago
- Learn how to build and manage reports in @SugarCRM with Epicom’s user group! epicom.com/video_library/… 14 hours ago
- I posted 9 photos on Facebook in the album "Epicom celebrates the Holidays!" fb.me/219xmWJZ5 14 hours ago